Our wastewater specialists are well versed in the both general and individual (NPDES/SPDES) permits, and are able to assist in any phase of the permitting process, from renewals to modifications to permitting of new discharges.
FSS is experienced in solving complicated compliance problems and working with our client to develop realistic and cost effective solutions in the cooperation of the regulatory agencies.
Engineering Services provided by FSS include:
• Wastewater Permitting (individual and general permits);
• Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP);
• Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans;
• Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans;
• RCRA Closures;
• Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Plans;
• Title V/GPLPE Permitting and Reporting;
• NSPS/NESHAP Compliance;
• EPCRA Reporting (Tier II, TRI/Form R) and Biennial Haz Waste Reporting;
• Construction Dewatering System Design and Permitting;
• Stormwater Inspections and Sampling;
• Wastewater Discharge Sampling and DMRs;
• Toxicity Identification Evaluation/Toxicity Reduction Evaluation (TIE/TRE);
• Training under any of the above plans/programs.
We also offer continuing compliance services tailored to your individual situation via on-site/on-call services.
Contact Us: Question / Quote / Site Evaluation
At FSS we are committed to safety/health in the workplace and environmental solutions
that are both compliant and efficient.